- 5+ years of software engineering industry experience, with 2+ years of building large scale enterprise-grade systems.
- Proficiency with HTML5, SASS/LESS, Rest APIs, JSON, HTTP, SVG, CSS
- Experience contributing to integration and end-to-end testing suites and frameworks.
- Great understanding of Web Accessibility.
- Great at cross-browser and cross-platform debugging to pinpoint those inevitable compatibility issues.
- Clear and compelling communication of your thoughts and ideas.
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM in the software development life cycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Create client-side applications
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and product designers to build user-friendly, immersive, reactive applications.
- Come together with your peers to share ideas, ask why with an open and curious mind, learn from each other’s diverse perspectives, to deliver great work as a team.
- Develop, unit test, and document performant code, ensuring efficient browser memory usage and fast load time.
- Help define the architectural vision of the team.