Posted 10 months ago
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related quantitative discipline
- 3-5 years of experience developing complex solutions
- Thorough understanding of Machine Learning
- Strong programming experience in C, C++, Python, or comparable language.
- Demonstrated ability to apply engineering principles at all stages of development
- Significant experience with Python and an ML framework (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.)
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related quantitative discipline.
- Experience with computer vision, imaging algorithms, or digital photography.
- Experience developing ML solutions for systems with limited resources (for example mobile devices).
- Research the state-of-the-art in Machine Learning and Computer Vision including architectures, techniques, and datasets.
- Lead the creation of datasets, define collection requirements, techniques, and procedures, apply data augmentation, and evaluate coverage.
- Code, test, and debug model architectures, training pipelines, loss functions, and evaluation tools.
- Train solutions, analyze progress, and iterate based on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Engineer solutions to achieve the optimal tradeoff between model performance and runtime costs.
- Deploy commercial-quality solutions to a wide portfolio of mobile devices.